CHANGES IN COOKIE REGULATIONS
Haven’t you updated your cookies yet?
14 June 2023
The new guidelines involve a modification in 2 points:
- The “continue browsing” option is not a valid way for users to accept consent.
- “Cookie walls” that do not propose an alternative to consent cannot be used.
Among the requirements for how new cookies must be displayed, the following stand out:
- The information or communication must be concise, transparent and intelligible. It is necessary to use clear and simple language understood by the average user.
- The format of the link.
- The positioning of the link.
- The use of a descriptive and intuitive name for the link.
- Other techniques that help to highlight the importance of this informative link.
If you still have doubts, we can help you by updating your cookies!
Don’t worry about anything!